Here you will find out more about our policy in regards to deposits and withdrawals.
- In order to protect the security of the card owner and prevent the risk of fraud we do not accept credit cards that are in a different name and address that you registered with.
- The minimum amout a player can deposit is £10. The maximum amount is £500 per day and per transaction. The weekly limit is £2000, the monthly limit is £2000.
- You can set your own spending limits per day/week and month in your personal profile as long as you do not exceed our defaults limits.
- We reserve the right to increase or decrease limits for specific accounts. To view your limits simply log-in to your Bingon account.
- A player may only register one address at a time.
- If a player registers several payment methods they must all belong to the same address.
- If you have purchased using your credit or debit card, you will get a confirmation e-mail to your registered email address and the transaction will appear as "Aquapay" on your card statement.
- To make a deposit whilst you have a pending withdrawal request you will have to cancel/reverse your pending withdrawal. Money in your pending withdrawal balance will be credited back to your Bingon account when you cancel your withdrawal request..
- Only a customer as we define in our terms & conditions can make
a withdrawal request. We define a customer as a user that has deposited
real money and wagered at least once.
- You can request a withdrawal by clicking “Withdraw” within the “My Account”
section. Your request will take 3 working days for us to process during
which time you may cancel the request at any time. Your bank or Credit
Card company needs an average of 4 up to 6 working days to complete the
- You can withdraw a minimum of £10 per transaction. The maximum limit
per day is £1000 and per week and per month is £2000. We reserve the right
to charge a fee of £5 for withdrawal requests lower than £30.
- Prior to a first withdrawal, a minimum of £20.00 must be deposited and
wagered once or more, to qualify for a withdrawal
- We reserve the right to increase or decrease limits for specific accounts.
To view your limits simply log-in to your Bingon account.
- You may only make one withdrawal at a time; once that withdrawal request
has been processed you may make another request. The withdrawal request
will take 3 working days for us to process. It may take longer for us
to process your request if you are asked to send documentation. VIP Players
will have shorter payout periods.
- If you have registered to a bonus with no deposit requirements and/or
if you have never made a deposit (eg. the registration bonus), you will
not be able to withdraw any winnings generated from such bonus. Any cash
winnings from this type of bonus cannot be withdrawn. Should you request
to withdraw cash winnings from this type of bonus they will be moved to
your bonus balance. The maximum moved to your bonus balance will be 50
GBP, you forfeit the rest upon making the withdrawal request.
- Withdrawal requests are proceeded on working days Monday to Friday.
- Should you cancel a withdrawal request and resubmit it, the new request
will need again 3 working days to process.
- By default, payouts will be refunded through the same payment method
and/or Card used by you to deposit (Visa, Delta, Switch, Solo, Maestro,
some Mastercard types, and Skrill moneybookers). If you have used various deposit methods,
we are obliged to pay back funds to the cards/accounts from which we received
the deposits. After having refunded the complete amount to those cards
we will complete the payout to your preferred payment method.
- You make a £10 payment using Visa.
- You win £40 and now have a total of £50 in your account.
- To withdraw £50 we must return £10 to the Visa card you used to make
- The other £40 will be withdrawn to the payment method of your choice
(Cheque, Skrill moneybookers, another Card).
- Customers who have deposited via Paysafecard or Ukash will be payed
out by default via Cheque which will be sent to the address you registered
with Bingon. We will charge an administrative fee of 55 GBP if a cheque is rejected or returned to us as a result of incorrect personal details and/or address information provided by the customer.
- For security reasons, customers who deposited during the last 6 months
via non-refundable cards (some Mastercard or Virtual cards) or via cards
which are not valid any more will be asked to send us personal documentation
before we can process the withdrawal request. We will also ask for this
information if it is not possible to complete a refund for any reason.
- We reserve the right to ask for documentation before approving your
withdrawal request when deposits or withdrawals have reached £2000 in
- We reserve the right to request personal documentation in the case the
account holder shows behaviour that may indicate money laundering, bonus
abuse, games abuse or any other type of fraudulent behaviour.
- Clients who have used a non-refundable Mastercard or a Virtual Credit/Debit
Card for their deposits will receive their payouts by cheque, sent to
their registered home address.
- In some exceptional cases we also accept wiretransfers, please note
that we will charge a fee of £25.
- If your Credit Card is stolen, lost or disabled or should your Credit
or Debit Card details change (expiry date, issue number, start date),
please contact us (email@example.com)
immediately. Should you not inform us about any issue relating to your
credit or debit cards, we cannot be held liable for any financial damage
or similar problems you may suffer. Of course, as you would normally,
you should contact your card issuer as your first priority before contacting